Can't believe this is my first post in a number of months. Let's just say, it's been he** for a few of them. Actually, from Oct. 1 ,2006 -now has been pretty rough. Thankfully, it's been getting a bit better. The identity thieft stuff hasn't reared it's ugly head again in a couple of months - now if they could only catch the culprit. Classes have been going ok, though the one I'm currently in, which is suppose to be "moderate to easy", hasn't been all that great. I just wish I had only 3 more to go and not 13! School sure has messed up my life - not that I had much of one to begin with. :D
Well, a couple of weeks ago was the first anniversary (Oct. 1) of my niece Danelle's death. I spent the night at my sister's and on the 1st, we went to the accident site (after going to Mass). I had never been before - but glad I went. I could never have driven that road, but then Danelle was a gutsy gal. My sister is always interested in coincidences, ect. For instance, Danielle was 17 years, 7 months and 17 days old when she was killed.
And Secret Santa is starting at Lallybroch. I just hope we don't have the problems in years past. As Elf #1 is quiting - shhhh, don't tell The Boss, and Elf #2 (moi) is still scratching her wee heid on the posts.
Hopefully between classes ect I'll update this blog more often. See ya!
1 comment:
Glad things were getting better. How's the last two months been?
Post a Comment