Just got off the phone with my eldest nephew. He and his wife are expecting their first baby at the end of August! WOW! My first great niece (or nephew!)! Or is it "grand" niece/nephew? And it'll be born a month before my 50th, so what a great birthday pressie! Haha! I told Jeff and Kimmie when they married 4 years ago that I didn't want to be a great auntie until I was 50 or at least close to it and they sure did comply! *VBG*) It'll be nice to be an auntie again. Jeff told me that he needed me to teach the new little addition how to play "marbles". After all, I did teach him and his brother and cousins how to play the game. From age 2 till they got bored of it. *G* So, great niece? Or great nephew? Either one, they will be doted upon.
Now, I did forget to tell Jeff and Kimmie that twins do run in our family. Jeff's great-great grandma (from Sweden) had two sets of twins! Now I'm not sure about the twins chances, but that would be cool! (though maybe not for a new mom and dad!).
So glad some news this year is good and hopeful!
No comments:
Post a Comment