Saturday, June 21, 2008

That's one way to keep the telemarketers away

A little over a week ago there was a huge disconnect with the att phone lines in my area of town. At first I was frustrated as I'm still on dial up (yeah, I know, I'm a dinosaur) and have to go to my brother's to use his high speed internet connection (gee, that's too bad *sarcasim*), which is nice, but..... I like my privacy. Hopefully the lines will be back up and running by Monday. Class starts then and it's one of the real doozy ones - ABR. On the good side though, it's been nice and quiet at my place as the telemarketers haven't been able to call every half hour for over a week! Niiiiiiice!

On another note, I finally added a picture to my blog. It's Mom Mourning Dove with her two little ones on Mother's Day (no joke!) a couple of years ago. For the past three years I've had mouring doves nesting in my bouginvillia plant outside. And since the title of this blog is gealbhonn's nest, well.... Only problem is that I don't think there's a gaelic name for mourning dove. Dove, yes. Oh well... (Gealbhonn is sparrow, btw for anyone curious. It fits. *G*)

No comments: