Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Welcome to the World Sweet Baby James!

Welcome to the world Sweet Baby James Bryant!

Well, got the word this afternoon that Kimmie - my nephew's DW had her c-section and a very healthy and large baby boy is here at last! He weighed in at 9 lbs. 7 ozs! Technically, he still had a week and a half to "bake". Last week his foot measured 3 inches! At 37 weeks! Sheesh! He's a big one! I'm so excited! Talked to gramps - my eldest brother - he sounded happy but a little dazed. Brand new Uncle Doug sounded like the proud Uncle. Told him he needed to get Uncle tips form his uncles. :D I forgot to tell him the old joke about an Aggie naming his nephew and niece. (Though I'm sure he's heard it before!).

James is just what this family needed! Though I'm tempted to call him Jamie! *G* (Hosers would understand why! Funny thing at the shower a couple of months ago. Kimmie was remarking about having a red-heided little boy and saying how Jeff didna like red heids. All I could think of was how appropriate to have a red heided Jamie in our family! *G*) And I'm sure his cousin Danielle is enjoying looking upon the scene.

So, welcome Jamie to the world! Hope you learn to love the beauty here and enjoy a wonderful and blessed life!!!! Hugs and kisses to our sweet baby great nephew Jamie!

1 comment:

Cairistiona said...

Here's a link to the pictures!
http://www.the-slades.com/

(And if you look at the nursery photos, you'll see pics of little Tight-tight - the wee bear that I got Jeff when he was 1 year old. I have Tight=tight's elder brother which wee Jamie may recieve one day. Thoug I can't see a child wanting a 20+ year old teddy bear!)